Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sorrow shadowed Happiness

Hi everyone. The function Deepavali(festival of crackers) went calmly safe in my area not until an unexpected incident happened near my house. While i was in my room surfing, i heard a huge sound of crackers which i haven't heard the hole day. It was around 6 o'clock when the sun was going into its cave and darkness spreading rapidly. I rushed out and to my surprise, a crackers shop which was a few steps from my house was on fire. I could hardly find any people nearby as the fire was huge. Later the fire van arrived and the fire people took a lot of pain to put out the fire. By God's grace there was no damage to any life. Later when the authorities probed an inquiry into the incident and it was studied that it was due to an electric short. May God save us from these type of miseries.

No comments: